- Arena Animation International Program
33 months, 4 semesters, 2D & advanced 3D animation course with a focus on portfolio development.Classes
Classes are typically held 3 times a week for about 90 minutes per sessionEligibility
Those who have completed Class 12 are eligible to apply
- Complete Animation career program.
- E-Projects at regular intervals. Includes concept-based modules like Design & Visualization Fundamentals, Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals, and Concepts of advertising, Anatomy Study, Concepts of 2D Animation, Claymation, 3D Basics, and more.
- Learn practical application of tools & software.
- Industry visits & workshops.
- Laddered learning - learn animation in increasing order of complexity.
- Specialization in area of interest.
- Create Portfolio Demo Reel in the area of interest.
Learn design, sketching & graphics skills.
- Fundamentals of computer, multimedia & Internet
- Design & visualization fundamentals
- Graphics & illustration fundamentals
- Creating illustrations - I
- Creating illustrations- II
- Image magic
- Concepts of advertising
- Media publishing
- Print portfolio
2D Design & Animation Suite
Enhance skills in anatomy study, storyboarding, 2D animation & audio-video editing.
- Anatomy study
- Working with audio
- Video streaming & editing
- Concepts of 2D Animation
- 2D graphics & animation
- Principles of animation
- Action scripting
- 2D Animation Portfolio (Case Study)
3D Animation Suite
Study 3D animation & special effects.
- Claymation: A stop-motion animation technique
- 3D basics: Modeling to animation
- Modeling with 3D
- Lights, camera & materials
- 3D Motion Graphics & FX
- Advanced Rendering
- Digital FX
- 3D Animation/ Architectural Visualization Portfolio (Case Study)
Advanced 3D Animation & Portfolio Development
Advanced 3D animation techniques with specialization in the area of interest & portfolio development.
- Advanced Modeling
- Lighting & rendering
- Character animation
- Paint effects & dynamics
- Realistic features
- Matchmoving & camera tracking
- Specialisation (Choose 1 elective):
- Modeling & Texturing
- Lighting & Rendering
- Rigging & Animation
- Portfolio Demo Reel
- Orientation to creative test